We are so excited to introduce all of Greater Seattle to Loftium! Loftium provides you with down payment funds in exchange for a share of future Airbnb income. Homebuyers who need Loftium’s down payment help simply agree to rent out a spare bedroom and split the income with us for 12-36 months after buying their new home.
Loftium has been working with Umpqua Bank to bring our down payments to Seattle homebuyers, and we are excited to continue that work from Everett and Lynnwood in the North to Tacoma, Puyallup in the South to Redmond, Bothell, and Snoqualmie in the East. If you’re looking to buy a primary residence home (not an investment property) in Greater Seattle, Loftium can offer up to $50,000 (not to exceed 10% down) on a conventional mortgage. Best of all, Loftium does not have income limits or home price restrictions.
Here’s how it works:
- You choose the home, qualify for the loan amount with Umpqua Bank, and put at least 1% toward the down payment.
- Loftium will estimate the income potential of renting the home’s spare bedroom on Airbnb and will then offer a lump-sum prepayment to use toward the remaining down payment.
- In exchange, you’ll be required to list a bedroom(s) on Airbnb and manage the rental process for a fixed period of time, ranging 12-36 months.
Benefits to the homebuyer:
- Only 1% down payment is required by the homebuyer.
- Homebuyer will receive approximately 10%-40% of the Airbnb income each month.
- Loftium provides a starter supply kit, software, pricing and support in kickstarting your Airbnb hosting!
This down payment assistance is not a loan, financing, or other extension of credit to the purchaser. The homebuyer must still meet the lending requirements of Umpqua Bank.
Sign up at www.loftium.com to see your down payment offer!
Have questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text us at 844-LOFTIUM.