After hosting for a period of time we’ve narrowed down our cleaning to-do list so it’s as easy and efficient as possible. We even provide quick-drying linens to reduce the amount of time spent waiting next to the dryer. Should you decide to hire a cleaner, this is a great resource for onboarding them to your Airbnb, too.
Here is our cleaning run-down after a guest checks-out and takes under one hour.
- Remove the used linens & toss in washer on fastest setting.Linens to launder: sheets, pillowcases, duvet/comforter cover and towels.
- Put clean linens out while the washer runs the dirty ones. You don’t have to wait for the washing to finish Loftium because sends you 3 sets of linens – you’ll always have a clean set ready to go!
- Vacuum the guest room, bathroom and common areas.
- Move the finished, wet sheets and towels to the dryer and run “Quick Dry” dry cycle.
- Wipe down the bathroom counter, toilet and shower.
- Check bathroom toiletries for fullness, replace/refill anything that’s running low.
- Take the bedroom and bathroom trash out.
- Take the dry sheets and towels out of the dryer, fold and place them in the closet.
Once a month, we recommend a deep cleaning of the bathroom and bedroom. Given you’re doing the above between guests the monthly “deep clean” should be super easy.